• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New alliance

Hevda

Dreamer
I'm looking at joining a new alliance, an active one... Only 5 people do anything on tournaments and no one talks... Any offers

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Hevda you will get more responds if you post this in the forum of the world you are playing in.

Gargon667

Mentor
read FS descriptions in game and send applications to the FS that has a description that you like. Much more likely you´ll find a good fit that way than randomly joining the first FS that sends you a message...

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
read FS descriptions in game and send applications to the FS that has a description that you like. Much more likely you´ll find a good fit that way than randomly joining the first FS that sends you a message...
The forum is a great place for a player to look for a new Fellowship.

@Hevda, I think what @Solanix means is that there is a section of the forum for "players seeking fellowships". You should put your message in that section.

Gargon667

Mentor
The forum is a great place for a player to look for a new Fellowship.

Great? well i could agree on: OK?

The number of "open positions" here on the forum is what? Compared to looking at the ingame ranking screen and look how many FS have fewer than 25 towns?

Posting: "I am active, who wants me" will certainly generate bunch of responses, and quickly get you into a new FS, but I doubt there is much quality control in those responses. Meaning trying to actually look for a good match rather than everybody trying to grab the town first and ask questions later...

I would say it´s a good place for newbies (if they make their way here) to find a first FS or for people that come from completely inactive FS to find something one step up. But I personally would rather go window shopping first, look what´s out there and that´s not really possible here.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
The number of "open positions" here on the forum is what? Compared to looking at the ingame ranking screen and look how many FS have fewer than 25 towns?

Posting: "I am active, who wants me" will certainly generate bunch of responses, and quickly get you into a new FS, but I doubt there is much quality control in those responses. Meaning trying to actually look for a good match rather than everybody trying to grab the town first and ask questions later...

I would say it´s a good place for newbies (if they make their way here) to find a first FS or for people that come from completely inactive FS to find something one step up. But I personally would rather go window shopping first, look what´s out there and that´s not really possible here.
It depends how you play it. You can post a message saying I will be able to provide X to a fellowship and I will expect Y. From the responses you can then ask questions and see if a suitable fit has appeared. I haven't actually ever done it, but if I were to be actively seeking a good fellowship to join I would post it on the forum because I would take a bit of comfort from the idea that talking to forum users may be talking to people who have a good active interest in the game and the way it's played.