• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Neighbourhood Help automation

DeletedUser414

[Summary]: Make visiting neighbours take less time- automate based on some criteria ?

[Details]: Visiting those in my Fellowship and those among my Neighbours who have Helped me seems entirely reasonable but perhaps automate the Help of other Neighbours who haven't Helped me. I actually like visiting others towns but only when i actually know that there's an active player on the other end and one who has had an active part in my gameplay experience. This automation bonus could be tied to me visiting the game daily to keep the streak going (similarly to receiving Supplies and it's 24h timer) so that if i don't collect/visit once per 24 hours then i would have to start the automation system again by once visiting everyone in my discovered area.

[Reasons for Implementing]: I've only enough sectors to enter the 4th Chapter but i'm anticipating the task of visiting everyone to take more and more time.

Last edited by a moderator: