• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Neighborhood Help

DeletedUser756

Hi this is my first post any player who has visited my village & donated coins I asked them not to as I was not connected to them & I felt that it was unfair on them as I could not return the compliment I asked them to wait until I had connected to them they told me that they was not bothered But I explained that in the fairness of the game I felt Guilty & asked them politely to refrain until such time I could donate to them thanking you for reading this post

DeletedUser814

Hello casperuk! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

Don't worry about this, you'll be able to help these players once you have discovered them on the World Map. Until then, it's good to know that it doesn't cost other players anything to offer Neighbourly Help and those who visit you will receive coins on every occasion they visit.

DeletedUser

You can also visit their village, and then follow the blue arrow back toward your discovered territory.

Building a bridge to a neighbor that you already KNOW is active, is a really good reason for scouting and/or exploring particular sectors.

DeletedUser

Also when a neighbour visits you and donates to your hall, builder or culture that neighbour isn't just doing it for your good but for their own as well as they get gold (+ supplies if you've visited them within 24 hours). I visit all my neighbours, whether active or not, in order to keep my gold supply topped up.