• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mysterious potion

DeletedUser2843

my Quest is to gain goods , which is done and make a mysterious potion ...I have no clue how to do this please can someone enlighten me . Thank you.

DeletedUser3075

mysterious potion is an elixir (T3) manufactory production (1hr). Also is the quest not gain supplies and mysterious potion?

supplies = workshops
goods = manufactories (marble/crystal/elixir etc)
resources = residences (coins)

DeletedUser3075

Tell me the secret to 1 hour elixir production :)
Since there is only one elixir manufactory production with "1" as a timeframe (the others being (3,9, and 2) I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant. It's obviously a typo error because 1hr productions have never existed for manufactories (at least as long as I have been playing).

Also the information I provided will do one relevant thing only...make the OP click on their elixir factory > see the mysterious potion production > click on it and finish their quest (problem solved) which is all that matters. Whether they notice that it's a 1d production and not a 1hr production is irrelevant. I'm not entirely sure what your post contributes to this topic

DeletedUser3075

Thank you,;) obviously I left my brain on the pillow this morning .:D
no problem. The game can be confusing sometimes, or sometimes we don't know things because we have never seen it. Congrats :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Thank you HardcoreGamer and gandolfus for your helpful replies. The original question has been answered so this thread is now being locked.