• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

My First And Only Suggestion

McBratty

Enchanter
So I have a suggestion for Inno, lets keep the Forums open! That should be fairly easy to do and requires a minimum of input from Inno being as they already exist!
To do this, Inno just has to realize and accept that Discord is merely a platform for people to have a chit chat whereas the Forums are a place to store information about the game, for members to ask questions of other members about the game, a place to easily access information without having to play Hide and Seek to find anything ( in the case of Discord) and finally to show appreciation and gratitude to all us old farts who have kept the game going for years.
Inno needs to recognize that the thing that makes the Forums worth us all fighting for is the ease of access to everything, how its all clearly listed in various categories and doesnt get lost amongst a bunch of idle chatter.
Therefore, I ask you Inno, look at this wonderful resource you have here in the Forums and lets keep them alive for all the new people who may wish to join the game and learn how it all works.
Yours in hope
McB :)

SkyRider99

Immortal
Good suggestion @McBratty. You may be flogging a dead horse though. :p

1698072063362.png

Gavranokt

Dreamer
+ 100!
Even though this is an older thread, and I already am giving my support in the petition "Save the Forums", I am expressing it here as well. There can be no harm in helping wherever, and whoever anywhere in the forums. Let's stir up the hive by being present (and loud) everywhere! We need these forums, the future players will need these forums, and we'll all need them if they are gone.

Great thread McBratty! I wish I noticed it sooner