• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Multiple Produce

Do you believe this would have a positive effect on the game?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser167

[Summary] - Being able to produce supplies and goods all together rather than individually

[Details]
- If you have 5 workshops you should be able to select all of them to produce for 1 hour at once rather than selecting each one individually to produce for an hour

[Reasons for implementing]
- This would save alot of time especially for the higher players that have higher amounts of goods buildings and workshops

[Impact on other game features]
- I don't think any other game features would be affected by implementing this. It would be just to save time and make the game easier to maintain if you dont have long to play each day

DeletedUser1316

Hi OPname -

I like this idea! It has been proposed in other communities, but I didn't find it on the .EN community (I'm a little tired, so I may have overlooked it).

The only downside to this I can see is that more than likely if implemented it would be a premium feature. :/

Might I remind you that you can also click numbers 1-6 to set productions in your warehouses and factories. It will save you a little time when setting productions. ;) If you would like to know more hotkeys you can view this thread.

What does everyone else think about this idea?

- Aider

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It makes sense. Just seems a tedious process to me to have to manually set each building. Have it so you can set all to one duration or go individually. I also think you should allow a que for production and let the game automatically harvest resources and coins once ready.

I know Inno wants us to log in an be online all the time but it does not happen like that. Might for some but those of us who work and have a life I dont want to be tied to the game every 3 hrs.

DeletedUser

The only downside to this I can see is that more than likely if implemented it would be a premium feature. :/

Yet Elvenar does not have a subscription feature to date. Is this a concrete plan for the future? Personally I'd consider it a nice to have, but not something I'd bother paying for.

DeletedUser1316

Yet Elvenar does not have a subscription feature to date. Is this a concrete plan for the future? Personally I'd consider it a nice to have, but not something I'd bother paying for.

Hi Slotharingia -

As of yet, I have not heard anything related to additional premium features/perks in the game. If the development team do decide to add this in at a later time, please keep an eye on the announcements section of the forum. ;)

Thanks for your feedback on the idea. :)

- Aider

DeletedUser

Yet Elvenar does not have a subscription feature to date. Is this a concrete plan for the future?
As Elvenar is a free-to-play game with an optional premium currency, it would be a very radical change to implement a subscription system for the game. In addition there is also not enough content at this stage in the game for such a system to actually be worthwhile (in my opinion).

As a player in favour of simplifying certain repetitive mechanics within the game for the sake of time and immersion - I would really like to see a feature like the OP suggested implemented.

However, the general problem with simplifying certain aspects of the game is that it becomes too easy and boring. On the other hand, clicking on the same type of building 10 or more times to set each individually to a 3 hour production for example is also more of a burden and quickly becomes a chore. This is why I would like to see this mechanic simplified, as clicking a building X-amount of times is not challenging, just repetitive.

DeletedUser

Agree with all Valerius said on this. Chore-like aspects of games have a tendency to make people quit in the long run (I've quit many games as a result of things like this, where when you advance in a game it ends up becoming a time-consuming burden), though at the moment I think the visiting function is the one thing that most requires improvement as regards boring, chore-like clicking.

DeletedUser2260

I was about to suggest the same thing but I realized this was a feature many would like to have it implemented so I found this thread. Although the "hot keys" are a nice way to get rid of clicks, going through many similar buildings is just repetition and, from my point of view, takes the fun away.