• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

multiple fire phoenixes

DeletedUser4149

does anyone else remember seeing multiple firephoenixes that were fully upgraded in a city? i remember seeing a city w/ 4 of them but i can't remember the name. i'm pretty sure we can't name names here but can anyone else confirm what i saw so i don't look like i'm lying?

Errandil

Conjurer
I remember only one or two cities with 2 fire phoenixes, and this already required some insane amount of money, so I slightly doubt that there is such city.

DeletedUser3571

I had a look at the phoenix event discussion from last year and while there is a image of someone with 2 sets of 3 fully evolved birds i couldn't see any sign of someone with more than that.
But that is not surprising as they didn't ever announce that you could get more than 1 of them, and from what people calculated it would have cost hundreads if not thousands to get just the 2nd set of birds let alone to get them all of them fully upgraded. So for someone to have got 4 they would have been spending massive amounts of money.
To get just second set they had to get 27 artefacts which would mean 54 grand prizes so for a third set that is doubled, so 108 grand prizes probbaly around 50,000 essence,

Deleted User - 1759805

I had a look at the phoenix event discussion from last year and while there is a image of someone with 2 sets of 3 fully evolved birds i couldn't see any sign of someone with more than that.
Yeah, I've seen at least one city with 2x fully upgraded Phoenix sets. Which is a poor choice really as if you could get 6x fully upgraded Phoenixes you could get 3x Fire Phoenixes + the other 3x split for the other two. That would have been way better.

I've never seen 4x Fire Phoenixes, not even screenshots. I know for a fact that there are no cities like that on all 8 US servers.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Brown Bear and Fire Phoenix (or all evolving buildings with a feed effect, if you prefer) should have been limited to one of each type per city. They're way too powerful to allow them to be stacked.

I almost did that... two of them had the items, and the extra bears... but I went with one, and a panda bear, as it gives nice RSS, good for tournaments too. I destroyed my two old chapter fire phoenix egg... so waiting for a new one, and for the event. I hope I can manage it to level 10, but with limited quests, might be hard.

DeletedUser4149

thanks for the feedback, folks. maybe this person used an illegal mod but i probably just mixed up 4 fire phoenixes w/ 4 phoenixes. still, 4 to 6 of them is 4 to 6 times more than i had.