• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features "Movie" in the game:

I'm uncomfortable with the "watch the movie" ad, and while it does deliver bits and pieces, I dislike the idea that my adblocker is turned off (and apparently not turned back on) when I leave the site. And most of the 'movies' are about other games that are not nearly as classy as this one. I'd be delighted to use it, but not at the cost of losing my adblocker privileges...is there a way it can be made more user friendly?

kimkimkim

Summoner
@lilymarlene , it might help if we knew which adblocker you were using to be able to help you further......i.e. my adblocker, adblock, allows me to pause its use on this site or it allows me to not use it at all on this site

I have adblocker, but I also am on Win7 (yes,it's still a thing, lol) and that sometimes makes stuff like this a bit iffy. I don't object to the movie event, but the few times I clicked to see what was on it it was showing intros to lower level games like Evony and such and I had a difficult time getting away from it...it feels like Elvenar is going all commercial on us, and that would be a shame.
I still see it as a major distraction and would prefer not to have to duck around it at all...all I am curious about is, is there a way we could have the option to not have it run at all, on a personal basis..?

kimkimkim

Summoner
all I am curious about is, is there a way we could have the option to not have it run at all, on a personal basis..?
no one knows if these are here forever, they are testing them atm.....personally I think they are.......the only way to avoid them is to not click on them, maybe somewhere down the line, just guessing here, if they are here to stay, maybe a toggle switch would be put in place under the settings that allows you to turn them on or off idk

Stucon

Illusionist
I have my game settings on 'privacy' mode (in EU / UK). Means I have to wait 5 seconds and can delete the ad.
Still get the rewards though.
:):)