• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Moved on the world map

DeletedUser

In one of my worlds, a new one as of yesterday, I've been moved to a more active place. I'd started a Fellowship where I was and someone joined who was next to me so I'll have to keep remembering to go to the Fellowship to click and help her buildings.

Can we get moved randomly more than once without being asked if we want to move?

DeletedUser3097

Can we get moved randomly more than once without being asked if we want to move?

You can opt out of moving if you wish:
movement option.png

This is found by clicking on the cog in the bottom, right hand corner then clicking on the second cog.

DeletedUser

Great, thanks! Do they move us often if we don't uncheck it?

DeletedUser4446

A friend is surrounded by non players but they wont move him at all he is thinking about quitting. The mediators even told him good by. must not like him I guess. I have everything checked but still nothing. he cant trade because of the cost of 50% which is not fair to him as it is not his fault he is faraway from others that want to trade

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

A friend is surrounded by non players but they wont move him at all

Movement of cities is an automatic process which happens weekly. It is dependent on different factors such as boosted goods and when there is a suitable place, the city will move.

However, your friend needs to make sure he has selected the option to allow for movement. In the bottom right-hand corner, click on the cog then click on the second cog. Make sure 'allow movement to a better position' is ticked.

movement option.png

One of my own cities was surrounded by inactive cities and after a few weeks it was moved to a much better place.

https://support.innogames.com/faq/article?article=230