• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MONOTONOUS SOUNDTRACK

damon

Adventurer
I have just turned the sound on in my city . . . It makes me feel like quitting the game!!!
How laborious.
Yes I agree there is a switch to turn it off/on but please let it be more inspiring
Damon :))

DeletedUser2721

Hi I agree,the sound track is a bit ho hum,I usually turn it right down,perhaps they could put people sounds and dogs barking,kids playing ,hmm ?

DeletedUser

lol, why turn down your in-game sound and then shout about it here ???

DeletedUser2114

The in game music especially for humans is very boring and repetitive so I just turn it off and listen to Floyd instead or if I'm trying to do battles I find a bit of Slayer or something like that gets me pumped up for it. :)

DeletedUser2324

Sorry, but your statement on free speech on the forum doesn't apply here, see the Forum Rules:

Let's not nit-pick - it would seem perfectly fair to mention that game background music can be repetitive and sometimes akin to lift musak even if the original poster personally avoids listening to it.

I admit to turning off all musical backgrounds irrespective of their merits but why would the original poster prefer listening to Keith Floyd, the erstwhile pickled herring of a pescatorian chef beats me.

DeletedUser2114

Let's not nit-pick - it would seem perfectly fair to mention that game background music can be repetitive and sometimes akin to lift musak even if the original poster personally avoids listening to it.

I admit to turning off all musical backgrounds irrespective of their merits but why would the original poster prefer listening to Keith Floyd, the erstwhile pickled herring of a pescatorian chef beats me.
Er.....It was me that listens to Floyd. Ah you know you can't beat a bit of Floyd or Ramsey in the background whilst playing. Is Keith related to Pink by any chance. :)

DeletedUser

I agree with you AliciaQ, however my 'nit-pick' as you call it, wasn't about the music, it was about this remark:
"Because the forum is for free speech and opinion." - which simply isn't true since this forum is a privately owned website ;)

Last edited by a moderator: