• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Mobile Bugs

Pauly7

Magus
Just to point out a couple of bugs on my mobile app:

• To begin with all the prizes won in events were invisible (I guess this is known), but when they eventually appeared, my Tree Enclosure (from the sugar beet quest) appeared as a Sparkly Tree Enclosure. It's still the same way now. It doesn't really change my life in any way though.
  • If I click on the Main Hall, rather than showing me my 3 boosted goods and their boost percentages it shows me marble and the percentage (fine) and then it shows me steel and scrolls, both of which are locked. Neither of these are boosted anyway and I can't see my other boosted ones.
  • Occasionally, though not a big deal because it sorts itself out when I close the app and re-open it, I get a row of tabs appearing on top of another row of tabs and it's all jumbled up often meaning you can't click the one you want. I saw someone in this thread from a while ago posted a screen-shot of much the same thing.

Apologies if they are known and have been mentioned before

DeletedUser4844

Same error with relics. As a picture tells a thousand words, I have attached a screenshot. The dual boost on each tier appears several times throughout.

Boost Inconsistency - Mobile Version.jpg

Edit: Had to shift to pc and convert as the forum wont accept the .png screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator: