• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Mobile app

Who would like a mobile phone app version of the game?

• yes

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Could you please make a mobile / cell phone app version of the game.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I dont think anyone can ge agains this request. but they said before they will focus on the game instead of a mobile platform.
But if they finally can make time for it, I would love it, currently my workaround draws way to much data since mobile divices dont run flash native.

DeletedUser

I am against this request.

If the game currently ran smoothly and/or Inno listened to their customer base, then yes I would agree. The game is not in a state where they can take people away from developing/fixing the current version.

Deleted User - 13667

Even today, with Beta server other servers still suffer from malfunctions in the game from training to receiving quest rewards. No point adding more to their plate since they cant even seem to finish off nicely what is on their plate

DeletedUser

While I do agree that there do seem to be a lot of problems within the game that should be fixed, I'd really like my city to be looked after when I'm away without access to the internet other than by a mobile phone, if an app is too much time spent away from fixing the problems we already have, why not go the route of being able to appoint a sitter for your account while you are away in the same way as its done in Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser2098

I would not know about the problems in game as I a new player just starting with the game. However, since Elvenar and Forge of Empire are almost the same game, I mean just without PVP you would think that the Elvenar team could work with the FOE team to get the errors fixed. I agree with Lisica if we cannot have a mobile app the ability to appoint a sitter would be nice.

DeletedUser2326

I would also love to see an app, unable to play often on a PC

DeletedUser2331

I play it on the "puffin browser" on my smartphone (integrated flash browser for smartphones). It's far from perfect but it works for collecting resources and assigning new work orders. Even neighbourly help works if you're patient. :)

A real app would be better obviously, but not if that means they"ll stop making new stuff for months

DeletedUser1832

I tried the Puffin Browser and the game wouldn't fit in and I couldn't move it around to get to everything nor could I shrink it down to make it fit into screen to collect everything, so I could only access what is immediately around the Main Hall. I tried it on both samsung phone and tablet.

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated?

DeletedUser2331

Msfreak, in the puffin browser there is an option "theater" or something like that.
You swipe the right side of the screen inwards to get the settings screen. There click theater mode.
Now you can move around by holding and dragging on your map.
You have to do this each time you reopen the browser btw.
Again, it's far from perfect, it's not fast at all, but if all you have is your smartphone it does the trick to collect resources and apply KP in the tech tree.

DeletedUser1832

Msfreak, in the puffin browser there is an option "theater" or something like that.
You swipe the right side of the screen inwards to get the settings screen. There click theater mode.
Now you can move around by holding and dragging on your map.
You have to do this each time you reopen the browser btw.
Again, it's far from perfect, it's not fast at all, but if all you have is your smartphone it does the trick to collect resources and apply KP in the tech tree.

Thank you so much!! It worked!

cwgiii

Shaman
Even if there was a mobile way to harvest goods and reset as before, collect KPs so they don't overload, and provide quick neighborly help would be awesome for those who are running out the door or on vacation