• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Missing supplies?

Lelanya

Mentor
My city in Arendyll showed unusually short of supplies yesterday. I used 2 instants to top up and sort of thought really? But hey had been pushing my workshops hard for FA so didn't question too much. But later in the day it was back down! So I ignored it thinking if was 'mirror' error We've had for so long now I just ignore it. Next login it was fine. But then I thought why just my Arendyll city? Should gave affected Winyandor as well. There I was unusually high. But there I was building orc generals instead of regular troops and they don't use supplies

DeletedUser3781

Hmm I also got down on supplies recently, but I though it's because of building canals, they cost some...

DeletedUser441

I had a similar experience , but I was building a lot too . Supplies seemed slower building back up. :(

Deleted User - 1634960

We have had a very few tickets regarding this, possibly due to the mention in social media (why do people believe everything they read on Facebook? :confused:). In every case I have looked at, the sudden drop was due to a Technology activation or a Building upgrade that took a large number of supplies.;)
@Trufsonia Before you lend too much credence to that US post, remember that the hourly rate listed in the Wiki only applies to Bread Production. The longer productions are not as efficient. For example, the 3 hour production (Advanced Tools) produces less than twice the amount of the 1 hour production (Bread). This has been built into the game since the beginning.:)

DeletedUser3781

remember that the hourly rate listed in the Wiki only applies to Bread Production. The longer productions are not as efficient. For example, the 3 hour production (Advanced Tools) produces less than twice the amount of the 1 hour production (Bread).
Of course I'm aware of this. The OP however doesn't mention comparing bread to advanced tools, so I chose to show it to people who had doubts on our server.
Maybe you're right that people started to pay attention to this because they read about it somewhere, I can't tell.

DeletedUser2727

Today in Arendyll I collected magic dust 90 x 2 from the travelling Merchants in my city which equates to 180 but my supply did not increase its still sitting at 170. I'm not sure if this also happen last time as I didn't check to see what I already had but in saying that each time I make its 180 so I'm guessing it has been happening more than once. I need these supplies so that I can finish the technology I am on. Please fix.

Regards
Winnie1960

DeletedUser3443

I am having problems with opening my game, when it finally opens there are pixels missing and the game is very patchy and keeps closing down. There are no problems with opening other sites. This has been happening over 24 hours now.

DeletedUser3097

I am having problems with opening my game, when it finally opens there are pixels missing and the game is very patchy and keeps closing down. There are no problems with opening other sites. This has been happening over 24 hours now.
Hi there,

Please try closing down your game then clearing your cache. If that doesn't improve things, please open a ticket with Support.

Deleted User - 1634960

@winnie1960 any time you don't feel you have collected the correct amount, please contact Support
We can look and see what has (or has not) been collected.;)
@nancy174 The first thing to do when your game is not loading correctly is to clear your browser cache. If things still do not work properly, then contact Support
As long as you tell us you have already cleared your cache, we should be able to get things sorted out fairly quickly.;)