• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Missing Quest

firerock

Enchanter
This probably isn't a bug/mistake, but I'd just like to confirm

I'm in the tech tree 6 (Dwarves), one of the quests I had was earn 4K resources, now in a 3 hour production cycle I can do that for my planks, scrolls and dust combined together.

However I cannot currently do the individual ones for 4K planks or 4K scrolls or 4K dust, even when doing a 9 hour production cycle. which renders them useless to me at present.

So the only one I can do is the 4k goods production, but I noted that this doesn't appear now, I wondered if it had been mistakenly put in the don't show again list?

If not can you reduce the $K to 3K please or 3.2K, thanks.

DeletedUser

The generic (unspecified) goods productions quests disappeared for me along with the last update.

Deleted User - 13667

That favorable quest was removed after the last update. There are still some left but with lesser attractive rewards

DeletedUser3

Thanks folks, you are correct. The repeatable quests to gain goods were indeed removed (or more accurately, changed to non-repeatable) with the update to 0.30.
All repeatable quests that required to gain goods have been changed to be sideline quests (declinable, but not repeatable)

DeletedUser415

This probably isn't a bug/mistake, but I'd just like to confirm

However I cannot currently do the individual ones for 4K planks or 4K scrolls or 4K dust, even when doing a 9 hour production cycle. which renders them useless to me at present.
If not can you reduce the $K to 3K please or 3.2K, thanks.

Hi Firerock,
Your just at that painful point in the game, transitioning to meet RQ's, we were all there at one time or another, and wished for lower requirements to get things.
Quests change in difficulty, as I'm sure you are aware, and as a person progresses in the game you just have to adjust and adapt. Once you get a few more MF's and can meet the 4k requirement to get those RQ's it will give you some benefits.

Sorry for my disagreement, but imo 4K goods for each tier really isn't that much and don't believe this needs to be reduced. Others may disagree idk.

Just have to grow with the game.
Build away, have fun and you will reap the benefits eventually.