• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Missing neighbour

DeletedUser1304

Is anybody else going onto their world map every day and finding some of their neighbour have disappeared from the map? Meaning that you cant claim the daily bonus from each city you visit?

Admin, is this just me?

Chris

DeletedUser815

Dear Gixxerchris,

The players who have disappeared from your map are those that were inactive for 30+ days. Their cities have been deleted so their place can be taken by new players. This should start to happen as new players join. This is a completely automated process.

DeletedUser1304

Does that mean we have to discover the places again? At a high cost too ourselves?

DeletedUser

You do not need to rediscover the neighbours filling in the empty spots in your world map as long as you had previously discovered the neighbour who was in that same spot before. In other words, all cities directly touching any of your scouted/completed provinces count as discovered at all times. :)

DeletedUser718

Dear Gixxerchris,

The players who have disappeared from your map are those that were inactive for 30+ days. Their cities have been deleted so their place can be taken by new players. This should start to happen as new players join. This is a completely automated process.
I have completed nearly 100 provinces - over 80% of cities on my world map have disappeared, costing me almost 1 million coins daily! No new cities have appeared on my world map in over a week, I feel totally let down by Inno because this has totally wrecked my game play, and having spent a LOT of hard cash on the game, it's just not fair.....