• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Missing coins from houses

DeletedUser487

Hi there,

I will follow the template shortly, just want to highlight my issue first. When I was collecting coins from my houses, I was not receiving the amount it said was ready to collect.

http://1drv.ms/1RmpOiJ - screenshot 1
http://1drv.ms/1RmpW1J - screenshot 2

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 50840

This is not a bug

In the part of a second that you clicked the house it added another coin. Coins get calculated per second so don't worry if you get one or two more coins from what is displayed when you pick up your coins. It could also very easily be due to a small graphical delay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser487

But I got less? I don't understand what you mean, sorry :S I did the calculation and didn't receive the amount shown. It happened 3 times in a row and for the one I took a picture of, I don't receive the full amount.

Deleted User - 50840

Did your culture bonus drop during this time? I know that the graphics in the workshops and houses takes many minutes to change when a culture bonus increases or decreases. It would then look like your are collecting a certain amount of coin but when it gets added to your storage it is less. Maybe you started that main hall upgrade just before collecting your coins? That would have decreased your available culture.

DeletedUser

From what Greg said in FS chat, the amount shown was 8xx and he got 6xx, this is a massive decrease.

Deleted User - 50840

Having just done some calculations it is in fact due to a culture bonus drop from 150% to 125%.

As shown in his house 815 - 50% to get to his base coin production = 544
Add 25% to 544 and you get 680.

Which is the amount that got added to his storage.

DeletedUser

I knew I'd seen something somewhere about that, but nice to see it broken down, very frustrating when it happens.

Deleted User - 50840

Yes... I know :(

I had it happen to me as well when not paying attention. Now I always refresh the browser when my bonus changes. It fixes the diplay in the houses and workshops.

I think that the houses and workshop production graphics not updating when the culture bonus changes was to reduce the system requirements of the game.

Glad to have been able to shed some light on the issue.

DeletedUser487

So my culture decreased as I was collecting the coins?

Deleted User - 50840

Yes, That is what happened. It could have changed minutes before you collected your coins, but the graphics in the house did not update during that time to reflect the changed bonus.

I think you're culture bonus decreased when you started the main hall upgrade. You started that soon before you collected the coins? (correct me if I am wrong)

DeletedUser487

No, I started the upgrade a while ago (1.49 hours left until level 6). Ok, thaks for helping a noob in need! haha, disappointed though :p

Deleted User - 50840

People who are willing to ask questions and to learn can't be called noobs... They are merely on a journey towards excellence...