• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Missing Archmage

DeletedUser

Can the powers that be promote a Mage to an Archmage for us when our Archmage has gone missing? The new Archmage could always step aside and promote him back again if he comes back.

Timneh

Artisan
We had the same problem and support downgraded our AM and made the player with the highest score in the FS the new one.

DeletedUser

Thanks but support told me that in 30 days the Archmage will be deleted and the next Mage will be automatically made Archmage, or if there isn't a Mage the next Ambassador. So that didn't automatically happen in your Fellowship and you had to ask support?

DeletedUser4528

Thanks but support told me that in 30 days the Archmage will be deleted and the next Mage will be automatically made Archmage, or if there isn't a Mage the next Ambassador. So that didn't automatically happen in your Fellowship and you had to ask support?

There are some circumstances that prevent accounts being deleted after 30 days of inactivity, one of which is if you spend money in the game, then your game remains safe and will always stay around. In circumstances like this, if the inactive Archmage is still there after 30 days of no activity then you would need to give us a shout at support so we can look into it for you .

DeletedUser

Thanks, support didn't mention that and we've been waiting around. I'll contact them again.

Last edited by a moderator: