• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Marble, Plank Production Boost

DarkNova

Novice
I recently started playing this game and I'm on Chapter 2. I saw that I need to research Marble and Plank Production Boost to increase the amount I can get, but in the research tree (Chapter 1) there are no links for Marble or Plank (and I see none for Scroll or Silk either). Am I doing something wrong?

MinervaOz

Enchanter
No, you're not doing anything wrong. The research in chapter 2 (and beyond) is to enable upgrade of the manufactories to the next level. The only production boost you get is for your boosted good - steel, I assume, in your case. You can't boost the others in the same way. That applies to all three tiers.

You will eventually need your non-boosted manufactories, when they start to produce different types of goods, so you need the ability to upgrade them. Hence you'll need to research their upgrades throughout. (Of course they could have just had one research to cover all three, but I guess they didn't want to make it too easy!)