• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Manual Tournament Fighting Not Loading

m4rt1n

Adept
Manual fighting for the current tournament is not loading the fight currently, and after 4 refreshes it is still the same. I get prompted to rejoin or retreat after a refresh and the fight gets stuck again at the loading screen. I can only retreat and use autofight or negotiate.

This is NOT good at my stay up late 3rd round moment to complete 6 rounds. It is 2:30 am here in the UK so this is going to mess up this weeks tourney completely for me.

Is anyone else encountering the failed manual fight load currently?

m4rt1n

Adept
Manual fighting for the current tournament is not loading the fight currently, and after 4 refreshes it is still the same. I get prompted to rejoin or retreat after a refresh and the fight gets stuck again at the loading screen. I can only retreat and use autofight or negotiate.

This is NOT good at my stay up late 3rd round moment to complete 6 rounds. It is 2:30 am here in the UK so this is going to mess up this weeks tourney completely for me.

Is anyone else encountering the failed manual fight load currently?

Seems it is now fixed. Ty. :)