• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented Making orcs number more visible

DeletedUser417

I would like to suggest to make it more easy to see how many orcs I have. Now I go to a workshop and open the upgrade tab and hover over the number of orcs needed for the upgrade to see how many I have:
2016-08-08 00.09001139.jpg

Would be nice to add them in the top tray somewhere on the left like this:
2016-08-08 00.15001140.jpg

Deleted User - 13667

+1 even though having to breed them is weird..

DeletedUser417

I now hear from a reliable source that they are already designing a new icon in the top tray to see how many orc goods and orcs you have :D

DeletedUser

The beta notes for the 1.12 update say that the tray will reflect goods for whatever guest race you are currently in.

DeletedUser1295

I now hear from a reliable source that they are already designing a new icon in the top tray to see how many orc goods and orcs you have :D

This suggestion has indeed been implemented in version 1.12, those playing beta can already see it, we will have to wait a while for the release of this version ;)

Quote from the 1.12 release notes:
  • In the top bar, we have added an icon in which you can see the Guest Race Goods for your current Chapter, as well as the Orcs resource that you can produce in your high-level Armories

DeletedUser417

This suggestion has indeed been implemented in version 1.12,

Yea, I'm not playing in beta but shortly after I posted this suggestion, a beta-player informed me about it, as you can see above I notified whoever is interested ;)

Deleted User - 13667

Nope. I disagree that v1.12 has implemented to view the guest race goods.

See attached screenshot. Not shown it is still:rolleyes:.

why keep claiming stuff are done when it is not done up?

Attachments

• hmph.JPG
    hmph.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 86

DeletedUser1295

Nope. I disagree that v1.12 has implemented to view the guest race goods.

See attached screenshot. Not shown it is still:rolleyes:.

why keep claiming stuff are done when it is not done up?

The new version has not yet been implemented on EN:
On Wednesday 17th August, we plan to update International to version 1.12. ;)

For more information on version 1.12, click here.

Deleted User - 13667

The new version has not yet been implemented on EN:
On Wednesday 17th August, we plan to update International to version 1.12. ;)

For more information on version 1.12, click here.

The answer is simple; it is not implemented yet. Specifically here. Not beta. Why claim it to be. The date has yet to come

DeletedUser

Well 1.12 is implemented now and I have the dwarf guest race goods showing in the top tray.

DeletedUser649

What about the resources that were unused when we HAD to delete earlier portals, the resources are there you just need to rebuild the portal. Will they be listed in the top bar as well?

DeletedUser

That I don't know as I'm only in early stages of Dwarves anyway, so have no other guest race goods.

DeletedUser

Not sure, my Elven account on beta only shows the goods from the Fairy chapter and not any left over goods from the Dwarven Chapter. I'm on the Fairy Chapter. I only have a Elven portal as I have deleted my Dwarven portal, so I don't know what would show if I had both. My guess would be that the goods will only display for the Chapter you are currently in, though it could be tied to your portal or portal technology researched.

Someone else who has experimented more with this will have to jump in with a better explanation.