• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Make time more valuable

DeletedUser3735

[Summary]: I realize that the goal of the games authors is to keep us involved in the game but the production penalties for having a life are too blatant. Set production for 15min to make a sandwich,,,,,14%penalty, an hour to go to thestore?....44%, I am not saying change the change the production but rather change the value of that production. We already have different names of goods for each time period so why not make different goods prerequisite to different outcomes such as beverages to train troops and bread to feed workers, simple tools to build dwellings and advanced tools for factories, Make the more expensive (longer production time items) valuable .

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes

[Details]: Current Penalty assessment rates in workshops are: 15min - 14%,1hr - 44%, 3hr - 64%, 9Hr -79% and 23hr - 90% reduction from a 5minute production cycle. Beverages are the basic produce and could be applied to basic tasks such as workshops and exploration,simple tools to build houses, bread to pay for longer production periods, advanced tools to build factories and bread baskets and toolboxes for upgrades or learning,Teachers and magicians need to eat too,lol.
The other production facilities follow the same parameters ant while I am only demonstrating the workshop line my comments apply to all

[Reasons for Implementing]: The framework already exists but by not utilizing it the be here or don't bother attitude comes through as a real turn off and may explain some of the many dormant accounts littering the map.

[Balance]: By creating a need for the more expensive items time spent away from the game can be seen as a productive aspect of the game by its players and will result in a more satisfying overall gaming experience.

[Visual Aids]:sorry not my forte

DeletedUser441

Well there's an idea/suggestion if ever I heard one ;).

DeletedUser3735

Yes it probably does belong under suggestions but under what category?

DeletedUser441

Too much time is needed to play this game well :(. Too much money also :eek:.