• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Main Page Scout Timer

• Thread starter DeletedUser2897
  • Start date

DeletedUser2897

If I want to check on my Scouting I have to keep leaving the main page and go to the world screen, this loses a lot of time. I suggest a timer on the world letting us know how much time remains for the active scout, no timer, scout is finished.

DeletedUser2886

If I want to check on my Scouting I have to keep leaving the main page and go to the world screen, this loses a lot of time. I suggest a timer on the world letting us know how much time remains for the active scout, no timer, scout is finished.

I suggested this along with an audible beep when it finishes, or an entry in the notification bell tab. I also suggested a way of warping to your incomplete scouted provinces without scrolling needlessly.

Didnt even get a single reply let alone a yes or a no. I don't know exactly who is developing this game but some of the UI choices baffle me and they would rather overlook them in favour of price hiking diamonds or "fixing" things that aren't broke by making them worse

DeletedUser2886

The binocular icon does that already.
no, the binocular icon only takes you back to your city when you have gone to the world map from someone elses city, and puts you with your city in the centre of the screen.

I'm talking about being on the world map and having 100 provinces but only 1 incomplete and having to scroll around looking for it

EDIT: my bad I was looking at the next icon. you're right