• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Main hall

DeletedUser132

Why is it now that we cant see how much money we have in our town hall?

Timneh

Artisan
You should be able to see how many coins you have by looking at the top of your city to the right hand side of your knowledge point bar. There should be a gold coin with a number next to it, that number is the amount of coins you have in your main hall. Hope this helps.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
@Timneh I believe she is talking about donation it is only showing one amount even if more have donated... The correct amount is added to the total but it is useful to see how much you are going to add to your total and that's what you can''t see anymore :)

DeletedUser3034

I think that answer needs to come from someone who would actually know and not from players who believe they know

Deleted User - 199306

I think that answer needs to come from someone who would actually know and not from players who believe they know
Now that would be nice if we had people who knows what's goign on. Yet mods are not speaking up.... again.

DeletedUser3097

Now that would be nice if we had people who knows what's goign on. Yet mods are not speaking up.... again.

Thank you for your comment but if you read back through the thread you will find there is confusion as to whether the original poster is asking:

1. How can I know how much money is in my main hall?
OR
2. Is there a problem affecting the main hall which means the coins collected are not displaying properly?

The OP hasn't yet clarified what she was asking but Mykan kindly second guessed what she was asking and provided a link to a thread with an answer. This link to the Beta Forum contains a comment from Amy Steele, QA Moderator, confirming what Mykan said in his post.

DeletedUser132

Yes sorry i meant the money that is donated by fellowship and neighbours .I wait until iv scouted a province befor collecting from town hall but sometimes loss a lot of money as I cant see whats been donated :(

DeletedUser2957

Thanks for clearing up the confusion- Mykan's link then provides the answer. :)
Hello Lizzie,
I read that beta post, but as of today it's still at odds, as I just had 3 fs members donate to my Main Hall, but the amount the "Bonus Coins" showed was (in my case) 44,000 instead of the total should have been showing as being 3 times that.

Does it need to be reported for the non beta sites separately?

DeletedUser1829

The patch on beta has not come to live server yet. One would expect this in the next update to the live servers.