• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Mail system shows wrong order when posting at same time. KP chains go faulty

Killiak

Artisan
The problem is that the order of mail appears differently for different fellows when the mail is sent AT THE SAME TIME.
On my PC/game: KPchain from Killiak's PC.png

On a fellow's PC/game: KPchain from Fellow PC.jpg

The result is that we cannot see properly who is replying to who in our KP chain, meaning some people are getting too much, some people are getting nothing. Needless to say, this does NOT make us happy.

Furthermore, refreshing a couple of times can, and will, CHANGE the order of the mail shown.

The problem has occurred several times as there were several people posting simultaneously after the tournament ended just now. (gem tournament, which ended today, 05-05-2018). The game world is Arendyll.

Edit; more screens

On my PC/game:KPchain from Killiak's PC 2.png

On a fellow's PC/game:KPchain from Fellow PC 2.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It looks as if the system can't cope with the mass giving of the KP AW Instants and while not such an issue for a higher level, for the lower levels its causing frustration because they are missing out or feel they have to make up for something which was given twice, or not at all.

DeletedUser3443

I have a problem putting my cities to work in all 3 Worlds. I can collect and do other actions and everything else seems fine but it is a problem because I wanted them to toil for 3 hours whilst I caught some of our lovely Bank holiday sunshine. Anyone else have a problem. I am not very savvy how to post anything on the forums so I apologize if I have got it wrong again.

Lelanya

Mentor
We suspect it is the lag in the game system. It causes chat to go out of sync, mail to run in the wrong order and even Nancy's issue with resets on production.
Some issues can be fixed by refreshing the browser page: chat, frozen buildings, frozen or missing quest givers and the issues on the battle screen (absent hexes, invisible troops or my personal favourite invisible terrain). But Valhalla's mixed up mails is a new and nasty little surprise! I don't think it can be fixed by refreshing or even logging out and back in. This one requires good communication but oh look ! Chat's down again :p
Nancy just go slow and pick up no more than 2 at a time.

DeletedUser3443

many thanks folks I do enjoy coming on the forum, probably not enough, and reading more into the game and how others cope with the glitches. The advice and help is appreciated I have just learned how to respond a reply!!

Pauly7

Magus
One thing I do know is that when I got up this morning the whole system seemed kind of haywire... All the possible glitches, lags, crashes and restarts that I am aware of were all happening at once to the point the game was unusable. I came back in an hour and things seemed to be back on an even keel.... just the regular amount of crashes and glitches.

Killiak

Artisan
It's lovely that you are all replying, but this is not a discusion thread.

If you have bugs to report, please do so by creating proper threads for it.