• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Magic Res and Magic Workshop

DeletedUser2735

There was an upgrade button on my Magic Residence's and my Magic Workshop's but has disappeared on all of them in the past couple weeks. has this option been taken away or is it a bug that you are working on? Thanks
magicres.png
magicwork.png

DeletedUser2735

Sorry forgot to add this in there.

Game version:
__ v1.15.13-(186b729) (2016-10-12 10:51)
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __Chrome, IE and Firefox
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Win10
Screen resolution: __1366x768
Account name: __Rozbert
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Deleted User - 106219

According to what has been said the Upgrade option was not supposed to be there as it was not ready yet and the "upgrade" had the same cost as buying a new building. Apparently the Upgrade option will come back once it is ready and works as it is supposed to.

DeletedUser2735

According to what has been said the Upgrade option was not supposed to be there as it was not ready yet and the "upgrade" had the same cost as buying a new building. Apparently the Upgrade option will come back once it is ready and works as it is supposed to.
Ok thank you very much for the info. I had already upgraded one at the cost you are mentioning. Wasn't sure why the others could not be upgraded.