• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Magic academy

BlossomAriel

Dreamer
I have noticed for the past three days , that when I click onto the magic acadeny in Arendyll that I always get an internal error signal and the whole game re-loads. It doesn't happen in any of the other worlds, and only on the Magic academy.
Any ideas?

DeletedUser3542

Yes
I have noticed for the past three days , that when I click onto the magic acadeny in Arendyll that I always get an internal error signal and the whole game re-loads. It doesn't happen in any of the other worlds, and only on the Magic academy.
Any ideas?

Yes, Don't click it :p ok i'm sorry i just had to lol.. ok serious now if this problem only happens on Arendyll i'd say you did the best thing by reporting this issue here and one of the mods will more than likely put this in as a ticket to be checked out as it is unlikely to be your browser as it only happens on the one server which might mean a problem there. I do hope they can help you and soon.

DeletedUser4528

There is an issue with the Magic Academy at the moment, and there will be a fix as soon as is possible .

DeletedUser4695

Hi I sent an email a few days ago , advising that when I try to create the ensorcelled endowment spell with the Magic Academy for the Winyandor world, I get a pop-up message that says internal error try again later, then the page reloads, I can create a Power of Provison spell with no problem--and yes I do have enough relics create both spells,

Deleted User - 1634960

The Magic Academy was showing the wrong Relics needed for spells, causing the Internal Error because the right Relics were not present. If this has not been fixed by the update, please let Support know. ;)

DeletedUser4695

The issue has been fixed, thanks so much for your promptness in addressing the Magic Academy bug!