• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Magic Academy

Rainbow706

Adventurer
I have a Magic Academy at Level 5 and it is taking 6 hours to craft anything, so only get a chance to see the lineup change 2 to 3 times a day.
Also most of the time I see the same things repeat. I had thought at level 5, it would reduce the time to 2 hours. Appreciate someone advising me if something is wrong.

Jake65

Sage
The crafting time doesn't change with the higher level MA.
At level 5 the time to produce enchantment items is reduced to 2 hours per relic used.
eg a PoP spell uses 2 relics so takes 4 hours, Magical manufacturing uses 4 relics so takes 8 hours.
You'll also now get double the spell fragments when you disenchant something.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Rainbow706 in addition to the above comment, the crafting rotation occurs every 6hrs. So we would recommend using these rotation times to your advantage.

For example if you normally log out of the game at 21:30 of an evening, and will be back online around 7am the following morning. It would be better for you to time your rotations to reset at 03:00, 09:00, 15:00, and 21:00 This way you will not miss a rotation.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Giraffi

Enchanter
Welcome to the world of using diamonds or drinking sips to get a new rotation in the MA ….

One may think the 6 hrs is a bit tedious, but just imagine you could do it one after the other. Very soon you will run out of resources to craft anything.

Jake65

Sage
Hi @Rainbow706 in addition to the above comment, the crafting rotation occurs every 6hrs. So we would recommend using these rotation times to your advantage.

For example if you normally log out of the game at 21:30 of an evening, and will be back online around 7am the following morning. It would be better for you to time your rotations to reset at 03:00, 09:00, 15:00, and 21:00 This way you will not miss a rotation.

Kind Regards

Herodite.
How is the rotation timer set?
I've always thought it ran on the server time. Never actually paid that much attention to it.
Have I been missing out on a way to max the rotations available to me?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Jake65 I don't know if it's actually set at a certain time from start of play! However, to reset the Timer to your advantage you can use Sips of Clarity or as Giraffi mentioned, Diamonds.

I personally have mine set as I stated above which allows me to see all 4 Rotations through the day :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Jake65

Sage
@Jake65 I don't know if it's actually set at a certain time from start of play! However, to reset the Timer to your advantage you can use Sips of Clarity or as Giraffi mentioned, Diamonds.

I personally have mine set as I stated above which allows me to see all 4 Rotations through the day :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Ah, that makes perfect sense, thank you :)

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Thank you Herodite & Jake65 for the clarification on the 6 hour crafting time and also setting the rotation times to maximize the number of times I can craft in the MA. Have a wonderful day!

Thank you

Rainbow706