• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

losing interest. game is slowing down.

DeletedUser4149

I really wish they would HURRY and fix the bug that doesn't allow us to cycle quests smoothly anymore. certain members' activity in my fellowship has been declining, despite the fellowship rising in the rankings. other fellowships are probably noticing less activity too. I am tired of running shorter cycles in my city and want to apologize, especially to my newer fellows, who will find that i'm not going to be there as often to help them learn the game. since this bug has started it has taken me twice as long to do finish my normal routine. my city planning, level of supplies, and interest in this game have suffered.

I also think that the creation of a 3rd world has caused a decline of activity in the older worlds that have players that have been loyal to the game for a longer period of time. new applicants to my fellowship have drastically declined, again, despite my fellowship rising in the rankings. the number of fellowships looking for new members on this forum heavily out-weighs the number of new members looking for fellowships here. newer players are finding the 3rd world less intimidating because they appear to be bigger fish, since they are in a smaller pond. even some of the more loyal player's time spent in the first 2 worlds is being taken away now that there's a 3rd world to take some of their attention away from their cities in the first 2 worlds. activity in all 3 worlds could decline even further if they continue w/ the current trend and sometime decide to create a 4th world to further dilute activity in the other 3 worlds.

there's also an issue w/ lots of half dead cities in neighborhoods because the game makers have decided not to enforce their policy of not allowing multiple accounts by the same player. many cities are flagrant violators of what was previously a rule to preserve the integrity and fairness of the game. I refuse to create more accounts like many people have. but I can understand why people feel like they are getting behind other cities if they don't. these "cheater cities" cause a serious and further decline in our neighborhood's activity since they often don't visit or trade. they also make it harder to find good cities to have join our fellowships.

there appears to be no going back on their policy of allowing multiple accounts by the same player.
it's too late to destroy the 3rd world, which would be nice.
they could fix the bug that slows our games down before they lose more players, instead of focusing on new features.

:(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4149

an option to repeat the last quest immediately would help save us the trouble of running through the whole cycle again and risking having the quests disappear, like they often do for me. does anyone really need separate quests to upgrade manufactories, boosted manufactories, a building, a home, collect 4000 goods, or to collect both supplies and a 24 hour cycle of a good that already has a quest to collect 4000? all this is time wasted that could be spent on more fun things to do in this game.