• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an active Fellowship

DeletedUser2073

My husband and I are looking for an active fellowship that can take both of us.

Draxx is Rank 3053, with the boosted goods: Steel, Scrolls and Magic Dust.
I am Rank 5074 with the boosted goods: Planks, Silk & Magic Dust.

I am further behind as we started on different servers and different worlds and couldn't figure out why we couldn't find each other lol When we realized what had happened I started a new city in Winyandor so we could play together :) We are both active players and in a fellowship I created so that we could trade to each other without cost. We are having troubles finding members that are consistent players so we decided it may be easier to find an active fellowship instead of individual active players

We are daily visitors, post fair trades and are willing to help where and when it is needed if able:)

DeletedUser1854

Hi. You can join our junior fellowship, Jemmilian 2. There you can grow up your cities together and some time in the future, when you have a higher score, you can upgrade to our main FS, Jemmilian.

If you want to join Jemmilian 2, write a message to Stormdance.

DeletedUser487

Hi @Piper870, the Elven-Human Confederation could easily accommodate you both. We are in need of active players and you boosted goods fit in line with what we need. Send me a message here or in game to get an invite :) My game name and forum name are the same :D

DeletedUser2073

Thank you both for your consideration however we found a fellowship yesterday morning :)