• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Look up another player?

DeletedUser4605

I am trying to find another player from another 'world' is there a way to locate or search for this player? I have the exact name, but have read through Wiki and Forums and cannot seem to find any answers. Can this be done?
Thank you in advance for any help! :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
If you know the name, you can search the rankings and visit the player. If you then from their city click on the World Map button, it'll show you their location on the world map.

Timneh

Artisan
If you know the name, you can search the rankings and visit the player. If you then from their city click on the World Map button, it'll show you their location on the world map.

@Muf-Muf does that work when the player you want to find is in another world like the OP stated ? I thought it only worked for the world you played in.

DeletedUser3781

I thought it only worked for the world you played in.
It does. I tried to find Brienne from Winyandor and it says 'Player not found'.
I don't know any way to find a player from another world.

DeletedUser441

That's me :D. I dwell in Arendyll , EN1. If you want to visit me you'll need a city on the same server & world. I wonder why Trufsonia is looking for me ? :confused: :eek: o_O :)