• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Locked production bonus Tier 2

SummerJoya

Alchemist
hellow,
can someone explain me why my boosts prodcution Tier 2 is still locked as I already built it and produce few of them?
I research first this building in technology, the other two are going to be research later. Any idea?

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-10_17-19-43.png
    upload_2017-7-10_17-19-43.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 87

DeletedUser3542

Hi Summerjoya, i think you may need to clear your system cache and clear out all the pics and stuff its holding onto. i had this problem once myself and after i cleaned out cache and old cookies ect and restarted the game it was fine.. hope this works for you too.

1. Clear the cache in Chrome itself (doing this will force Flash Player to clear it's cache)

Delete your cache, history, and other browser data - Chrome Help

2. If you'd just like to clear Flash Player's cache (and not touch the browsers), visit these two pages and click the "delete all sites" buttons

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.htm l

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Simple: The boost is unlocked when you Research it in the tech Tree. First you must research Silk, Scrolls and Crystal Manufactories, then it becomes possible to research your boost (in your case Silk Boost). After that the boost is unlocked.

Simply having a Silk Manufactory does NOT unlock your boost.

It's the same for Tier I and Tier III goods, by the way.

DeletedUser3542

Ah if you haven't unlocked the boost in the tree you need to do so, i thought you had a problem with one that was unlocked but then somehow became locked again as i have had that problem myself. Either it had locked or for some reason it was showing the locked picture not the unlocked one but it did sort itself out after i did some cleaning..

SummerJoya

Alchemist
I did it as you recommend, clean cach in my browser and check flash player webstorage, complete all production in research and no difference; still locked
boost silk production.... what I do wrong?? :(((

upload_2017-7-12_19-19-54.png

DeletedUser3097

upload_2017-7-12_19-19-54.png

Hi @SummerJoya,

You need to research the Silk Production Boost (marked on screenshot above) before your tier 2 goods are boosted. This will then show in the Relics Tab in your Main Hall as being unlocked.

I imagine that at the moment you are producing silk, but at an unboosted level.

Hope this helps. :)