• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered List of all the EPL videos

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the updated List of all the EPL videos for Elvenar players!
There are a lot of them!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/1650734901848558/EPL Video List/1872468753008504/

18881837_10209236489209913_4377519405215648792_n.jpg

I will post new videos in this thread in future, so as not to spam the Forum
:)

J

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
INNOGAMES TV JUNE EDITION IS OUT!
Timon and Rike discuss the new chapter XI guest race, The Halflings.

The main points they make are:

* Out of gratitude for their resurrection from the dead, the Halflings will deliver a new resource - ‘Divine Seeds’
* To receive your daily dose of seeds, you will have to upgrade the Trader to Level 2;
* The number of seeds you receive depends on the number of completed provinces you have and the level of your Main Hall;
* Like Mana, stored seeds decay with time;
* You receive bonus seeds every time you collect them; the amount depends on the number of Ancient Wonders you have, and their levels - so collect as often as possible;
* Seeds are used for technologies, and to construct new cultural buildings;
* Farms produce fertiliser, which is used together with seeds to plant and upgrade fields;
* The fields can be upgraded three times; each level produces a different crop - so you don’t upgrade all the Settlement buildings this time! Have some of each, to produce each type of crop;
Level 1 = grain; level 2 = carrots; level 3 = pumpkins; level 4 = apples. The crops do not need resources to produce; you click to collect them when ready - just like Coins.
* The crops are used to prepare foods in the farms - and that is used for the Halflings Harvest Festival - which is their biggest holiday that they will celebrate in your city!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Two new videos!

Introducing the Vallorian Guard - and attribute comparison to Treant

Preparing for the Elixir Tournament

Jackluyt

Shaman
The next Tournament is Magic Dust.
Here is the video describing preparation; you are welcome to share it with your friends and fellowship:
'Preparing for the Magic Dust Tournament (Human & Elf)'
Basically, the recommendation is 5 squads of Cerberus for both Humans and Elves.
Good luck!!

DeletedUser3542

Thank you so much Jack for the videos, i'm still pretty new to the game and i find these a great help.

Last edited by a moderator: