• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood

Hekata

Artisan
The description of the Lighthouse says that it increases production of discovered resources produced in culture buildings sprinkled with a purple spell.
That would imply that it boosts production of orcs, seeds, mana and unurium. However, when reading various comments on that AW, people always mention just mana. Does that mean that the description is misleading or I just haven't read the right comments?
I don't have that AW and I'm considering whether it's worth buildings or not.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I don't have that ancient wonder so don't quote me on this but I do believe you will get an increase in production of seeds, orcs, unurium and whatever else comes our way as long as they are the main production of that culture building but maybe @Herodite can confirm or not confirm this

SkyRider99

Mentor
I do believe you will get an increase in production of seeds
It seems to be the case for seeds in my city. I accidently placed an EE spell on one of my divine seeds buildings. It boosted the collection, whereas before it did nothing. Why was this kept a secret I wonder?

1707006367402.png

I will now be testing if it works for orcs and unurium. Does this mean we can expect a chronic shortage of EE enchantments? :confused:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right okay! Firstly, apologies for the late reply but I was gathering intel!! :D

Right so I can confirm that subject to the Building receiving both Neighbourly Help AND an Ensorcelled Endowment, you will recieve a Bonus on Orcs, Mana, Divine Seeds, and Unurium!

Hope that helps!

P.s.... some screenshots to support it!

Seeds NH Boost.png
Orcs NH Boost.png
Unurium NH Boost.png

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Right okay! Firstly, apologies for the late reply but I was gathering intel!! :D

Right so I can confirm that subject to the Building receiving both Neighbourly Help AND an Ensorcelled Endowment, you will recieve a Bonus on Orcs, Mana, Divine Seeds, and Unurium!

Hope that helps!

P.s.... some screenshots to support it!

View attachment 8328View attachment 8329View attachment 8330

Kind Regards

Herodite.
ty @Herodite for clearing this up.....so it in fact works as intended on all discovered resources....feel free to ignore/delete my previous comment :cool:

Hekata

Artisan
Many thanks @Herodite, @kimkimkim , @Lelanya and @SkyRider99 for cheking this for me :) And sorry for my late reply, RL keeps getting in the way of my forum time these days.

So yeah, it seems to be an AW worth considering now, although it depends on what buildings one has in their city. For instance I think I currently have only 5 or 6 buildings producing discovered goods and having a culture level high enough to be polished often. So a strategy that could maybe work is to go for multiple of those buildings (when possible) to make the costs of adding the Lighthouse worth it.
I currently have the same problem as @McBratty , lack of space, but as soon as I'm done with the awful chapter 17 (whoever thought of that one was working for the competition I'm sure) I'll endeavour to find it a spot :)

@kimkimkim love the new avatar! That funny looking creature makes me smile every time the screen loads :D