• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Let’s have a Dictionary of Game Icons

SimonTim

Dreamer
There are so many different icons used for differing variations of production types, troop types and rewards that it’s very difficult to work out what they are if you’ve not come across them before. Then there is a raft of guest race productions! I find it really difficult as a mobile app player. Ancient Wonder rewards are a good example. I find I come across so many icons I don’t understand or know about it would be very helpful to at least know what they are called so they can then be researched. So let’s have dictionary of them all. A one stop shop to identify them. The further I go in the game the worse it gets. The reality is when I see a strange icon as a reward for something I just pass it by because it’s too difficult to find out what it is. I’m sure I miss out as a result. Surely I’m not the only one?

SkyRider99

Immortal
Could be handy if it was kept updated. Many icons/pics have a short description when the mouse pointer is hovered above them. I am not sure what happens with the mobile phone version.