• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Latest update has corrupted tournament listing

DeletedUser321

Capture.PNG
Playing on arendell. After latest update v1.9.9-(021e62c) (2016-07-06 8:04) the listing in the rankings window, under the tournaments tab is incorrect. It looks like an old set of data has been listed, instead of the current data. I picked up on this, since a fellow in my Fellowship is on holiday, with little or no internet connectivity, but is shown as being in about 7th place, where as it appears im not particpating, despite having got 8 provinces to level 2. another meber of my fs has noticed it as well and also on another world. Please advice. above image included as backup to show I have particpated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser417

I think the scores are off as well, these top scores are a bit high :confused:

2016-07-06 22.55001108.jpg

DeletedUser417

The same for Winyandor. I have Scrolls as booster there so I don't do the tournament now. As you can see in the shots, something is wrong ;)

2016-07-07 09.58001111.jpg

No tournie for me but...

2016-07-07 09.58001110.jpg

I'm at 20 in the rankings. (did clear cookies and temp files :cool:)

Annah

Alchemist
regards to the above posts..... number 5 is out of the country with exceptionally bad internet and not taking part this week. I am in 7th and only fighting a few as not my boost. The whole thing needs attention methinks :)

DeletedUser1927

We are aware of this issue and it should now be fixed :) thank you for reporting this bug