• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support KP token lost, wonder shows 0 KP donated.

• Thread starter DeletedUser6225
  • Start date

DeletedUser6225

Fellowship member asked for donations for the last 10 KP, as there was still a prize available.

I visited as I need more of those relics. Used a 10 KP token. The token was removed from my inventory.

The wonder itself shows me as having donated 0 KP, but completed research in that moment. (Screenshot attached). The wonder's owner says it showed the same to her.

I shouldn't be in the list at all with 0KP, and should still have the 10 KP token if I was beaten to it. Only a successful donation of >0 should put me in the wonder list.

I should have received the KP and relics for the 10 KP donation.

Attachments

• 2018-04-03 18_46_58.jpg
    2018-04-03 18_46_58.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 75

cwgiii

Shaman
I would place a support ticket. They can go back and check to see what happened and resolve, potentially, as long as it was not too far back.

I would normally say to just refresh the game. That normally helps when things look like they are mid-process. But, if both parties show the discrepancy, that is probably not the issue.

Deleted User - 106219

Yeah, this is a bug that was reported on Beta (I think it was there). This is what happens when two people use a KP instant on the same AW and the other player finishes the AW first. You lose the KP Instant that you used, you show in the list as a contributor with 0 KP, and you get the reward for your spot, if there is one (so if you happen to be in second place with 0 KP contributed you still get the reward for second place).

DeletedUser6225

This is what happens when two people use a KP instant on the same AW and the other player finishes the AW first.

Ah so someone beat me to it and I should have retained the token I used.

Support ticket it is then :cool:

Thanks!