• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Joining Fellowship

DeletedUser

How do I get tech help for a bug? I applied to some Fellowships and there was one in particular I really wanted to join. Another one accepted me and then the Arch Mage from the one I like messaged to say he's accepting me too. I left the other one and he sent me an invite but when I click it it says 'You are unable to join another Fellowship until today at 8.19'.

That was yesterday and I'm still getting that message. He deleted the first invite and sent me a fresh one but I get the same message from yesterday. Help please?

DeletedUser3542

Hi Rinkidink.

There is a cooldown period between leaving and joining another fellowship as in the list below.

You will not be able to join a Fellowship when:
  • The Fellowship is not accepting applications;
  • The Fellowship is full;
  • You are a part of a Fellowship already;
  • You have joined and left another Fellowship within the last 24 hours
If you are sure 24 hours game time has elapsed then contact support directly by clicking the link below.

https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/elvenar/market/en

DeletedUser

Thank you I've joined now but the message it gave was wrong. I left the Fellowship yesterday morning then when I tried to join the other one soon afterwards the message said I couldn't join another one until 8.19 'today'. It should have said 8.19 tomorrow!

DeletedUser3097

Thank you I've joined now but the message it gave was wrong. I left the Fellowship yesterday morning then when I tried to join the other one soon afterwards the message said I couldn't join another one until 8.19 'today'. It should have said 8.19 tomorrow!
I'll move this to the 'bug' forum so it can be checked out. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks, we are able to reproduce this and have forwarded it to be resolved. :)