• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is this Keith?

Vishar

Alchemist
My FS has decided that the Team Elvenar Elf has been modelled on Keef. What d'ya reckon?
Team Elvenar.PNG

OldHag

Necromancer
The more I look, the more I see Keef (saff London, per chance?)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
o_O ... I remember the original Woodelvenstock Event in ? 2018, 2019? ~ for which (I assume?) the rock'n'roll Elf character, and of course his equally fun-looking (and possibly somewhat, er, socially irresponsible...) Orc and Goblin rocker pals were designed, and only NOW I finally get the reference?! Wow, I'm slow... although hey, at 54 myself, I don't personally remember Keef during his heyday, when he looked more like, and indeed still was, well... a gentleman of lesser age, to put it delicately? ^_^

Still one of my favourite Events, that was. I was especially chuffed to be able to re-acquire my personally favourite building of the Event, the Techno Tent (rave culture being MY generation's most prevalent youthful rebellious excess...) from the last Season. I have the Festival Entrance, too, although I once had the whole Set, and would just love to have the entire Festival in my City again... well, you never know! If the Gingerbread House can finally reappear, nothing is impossible, right?! ^_^

Also : Sympathy for the Devil. With Paint It Black coming in 2nd, by a nose... :D