• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Is the spire worth it?

Ellania

Alchemist
After a dreadfully difficult season for me and being the only one to reach the top I've since found out that top is barely ever reached as is a waste of resources and that players are happy to reach high halls to get the 50 diamonds but that's about it. As such is it really worth the time and effort, excuse being naive but when asked to do the spire I thought we all aimed for the top and not just one section of it.

However, I've seen plenty here recruiting to manage the spire each season so hence why I'm asking. After evrything said and done I don't feel the effort put in was worth it, the cost definitely outweighed the rewards.

Hekata

Artisan
If you're the only one (or one of the few) going to the top, then it all depends on whether you want a chance to get more diamonds and genies (form the last boss) or not.
Doing 2 levels is always worth it in the long run: You might not get great prizes every week, but it will add up over time: diamonds, genies, magic residences and magic workshops are ofc the best prizes but you'll also pile up teleports, CCs, SF, time boosters etc...

In a fellowship where they get gold often it's absolutely worth going to the top every single week because you get those diamonds regularly on top of all the other individual prizes.

Ofc people play this game differently and have different goals so the Spire might not be interesting for everyone. I like to buy expansions (when on sale) and occasionally treat myself to the royal prizes so I need diamonds and the Spire is very much worth it for me. For someone who just wants to slowly progress through the chapters and doesn't want any of the premium stuff then the 3rd level is definitely not worth it.

But regardless of how far the FS goes, I'd always do the first 2 level as (IMHO) they are very beneficial to the game.

Last edited:

Ellania

Alchemist
If you're the only one (or one of the few) going to the top, then it all depends on whether you want a chance to get more diamonds and genies (form the last boss) or not.
Doing 2 levels is always worth it in the long run: You might not get great prizes every week, but it will add up over time: diamonds, genies, magic residences and magic workshops are ofc the best prizes but you'll also pile up teleports, CCs, SF, time boosters etc...

In a fellowship where they get gold often it's absolutely worth going to the top every single week because you get those diamonds regularly on top of all the other individual prizes.

Ofc people play this game differently and have different goals so the Spire might not be interesting for everyone. I like to buy expansions (when on sale) and occasionally treat myself to the royal prizes so I need diamonds and the Spire is very much worth it for me. For someone who just wants to slowly progress through the chapters and doesn't want any of the premium stuff then the 3rd level is definitely not worth it.

But regardless of how far the FS goes, I'd always do the first 2 level as (IMHO) they are very beneficial to the game.

Thank you for your reply, it's very much appreciated, I shall certainly take this and everything else on board that players are suggesting, after being out the game for so long a lot has changed so I'm keen to catch up

McBratty

Enchanter
Honestly if you are in a Gold Spire fellowship and you reach the top, you are guaranteed at least 275 diamonds every week. You also have the chance to grab Dwarven Armorers which are such a huge help when fighting tournaments and spire, time instants, CC spells etc. If you are getting to the top of the spire every week and the group isnt getting gold then I would definitely consider changing fellowships.

SkyRider99

Immortal
My FS gets Gold every month or so. We need to save 500 perk points to get there though. Plus a concerted effort from our undermanned membership. We have some great team players. :cool: