• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Inspiring Meditation Spell

What do you think? :)

• I agree

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser2139

Hello :)
I searched the forum and couldn't fine anything related ( I think so at least) Thats why I'm making this thread

When we use this spell called Inspiring Meditation, we double our knowledge point storage from 10 to 20.
The thing is, lets say 11 hours left till the spell ends. We have 0 kp's. After 11 hours we get 11 kp's and since spell has ended we can't produce more. So we gotta login and use the spell again but Its kinda not possible thing to do all the time. I use this spell especially in those weeks that I cannot login often like I used to and because of this problem I cannot benefit from the spell.

What I'm suggesting is there should be an option to auto use the spell right after it ends or at least let us be able to use multiple spells to extend the time period.

I know some people gonna say that will be unfair but maybe increasing the producing time of this spell may solve that problem too. So everyone can use multiple spells at once to have an extended time period.

English is not my native language, I hope I was able to explain my thoughts clearly :)

Best regards,
Rose

cwgiii

Shaman
I agree. There are times that I KNOW I will be away (out of Internet range, or at work, weekend away, vacation, etc.) for more than 10 hours. It would be nice to have the choice of multiplying the effect of this spell for such cases (even if the multiplier lost some potency). Say 10 additional hours for the first casting, then 8 additional hours for the second, then 5 additional hours for the third, etc. We could choose how far to take this.