• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

InnoGames, what have you done to our Fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se7en69

Alchemist
Dear InnoGames

I think I can speak for the majority of the persons playing this game of yours. Let us speak on your terms, your clients. I am well aware of your needs as business to make your ends meet and to put a product out there for the gaming industry, but that said, please do not forget the reason why such a product (in this case Elvenar) becomes popular in the first place.
We (your clients) are gamers, and gamers seek fun and with your product (Elvenar) a bit of "magic" and team spirit. For playing a game like this we (your clients) will indulge in supporting your product, by purchasing in game content. The in game content for this game happens to be Diamonds and other packages from time to time, and we have no problem doing so while we are also enjoying the fruits of the product.
That being said, and taking into account what has been happening lately, the FUN has slowly started to vanish. Many changes were made to this game, all of which pinched the players (clients) a bit, but we have endured and allowed it and we keep on playing. BUT your latest way of transforming the events into something horrible has prompted me to ask: What have you done to the FUN of this game?
All of my fellows agree that you have pushed this a bit too far. Just looking at the current Zodiac event takes our eagerness to log in and to play this game away from us. Coming back online to push our skills to the limits while the efforts will be pretty much fruitless in the end leaves a feeling of abandonment. Why should we continue this event if we cannot complete the fully evolved main prize? Unless of course if we empty our pockets to buy more Diamonds. And lots of them.
I guess what we are trying to say to you, bring back our FUN to play this game. Make the events like they were earlier this year (where we could still earn the main prize and evolve it in full), and we will buy your Diamonds like before. Continue to take away our fun will end in you clients/gamers leaving the game.
Hoping this plea will be taken seriously as we as gamers loved what we had, but by some "magic" has sadly been taken away.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Well said !! Some of us are hanging on by a thread, hoping that something will change for the better. I, for one, spends around 12 hours a day on this game, and without the fun and excitement that was there, I am thinking those hours could be better spent elsewhere....even cleaning the house springs to mind...
I've already decided to give up on most of my cities. Two would be enough. The time when I opened the game even before having the 1st morning coffee is long gone. I login, collect, restart, trying to be social and polite for 10 minutes, sometimes reading the forum and pretty much that's it. Events aren't exciting anymore like they used to be, tournaments are a pain, Spire likewise. Whenever an "improvement" is done, I am just curious what else is taken from us.

Gargon667

Mentor
Why should we continue this event if we cannot complete the fully evolved main prize? Unless of course if we empty our pockets to buy more Diamonds. And lots of them.
I guess what we are trying to say to you, bring back our FUN to play this game. Make the events like they were earlier this year (where we could still earn the main prize and evolve it in full), and we will buy your Diamonds like before.

While this sentiment is a rather common one lately,I do not understand you argument?
What evolving building could you not finish? I have never spend a penny on events (I find much more useful things to spend money on if I feel the urge to donate some) I have easily evolved every single evolving building, with artifacts to spare every time. I assume this one will be the same.

And really the events have become easier and easier to complete, by now every semiactive town will finish the quest line. An active town will not be able NOT to finish even if they try lol... (I tried last time, playing with 2 WS and 2 T1 factories through the entire event). And with the quest line finished and the stuff collected from around your town all you need to do is pick the chests that give you good odds for grand prizes, works every single time. Well once I think I actually needed 1 artifact from a following FA to finish stage 10, so that is 1 in 10 (or how many evolves do we have now?) where that was necessary. Usually there are artifacts to spare afterwards...

Status
Not open for further replies.