• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Inno Banking System

DeletedUser

The basics of this idea is not new. I have promoted this idea in many of INNO's products.

International Bank of Inno.

I.B.I. basic idea is that we deposit real money and it gets converted into Inno Bucks/Currency. We then draw upon these funds in ANY of Inno games. Get tired of one game then our Diamonds gold etc can be used on another Inno game.

Pluses....It allows the player to more effectively use their premium on many worlds/servers/games. No more Premium trading between players and the chance/risk of getting ripped off. I have seen many players lose their premium in faulty trades.

Minuses....Because Inno tends to make very addictive games we might be addicted to a new game...:)

What do you think????

DeletedUser1316

Hi Thuriquesse -

Thank you for bringing this idea to the community.

While it would be a great idea to know that your gold, diamonds, and other premium items would transfer between games, I do not see this idea passing.

This would require support teams to have to cross into other games to keep up with premium inquiries. This idea would also require all games to adopt the Inno Bucks payment rather than their own diamonds, gold, etc.

If you can think of solutions to the above scenarios, please reply. :) Anyone else have any feedback on this idea? ;)

- Aider

Last edited by a moderator: