• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered In game adverts

m4rt1n

Adept
Today on PC all the adverts I try to watch, be they the city drop, the hobby room or the 50% troop recovery get the same strange message.

@Herodite @Silmaril What is "Another reason" ?

elvenar ad popup.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
I've had this happen to me as well, don't know why it happens but I find when I refresh the game and try again, then it works

I have tried several full refreshes and it is still an issue. Even a full PC cache clear and restart.

That said, Inno's pop up box of "Another Reason" is far to vague.

SkyRider99

Mentor
That said, Inno's pop up box of "Another Reason" is far to vague.
Think of a reason why the content is not being displayed for you. Consequently, according to the message provided, the actual reason will then be something else. Such vagueness and obscurity allows for a situation where fault is not ascribed, and nobody can be held responsible. :rolleyes:

1697271088514.png

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello My Fiends,

Can you double check the Ad Blocker hasn't turned itself back on? I know sometimes after updates the Browser/Device can throw a little wobble and switch things back!

I'll pass it over though in the meantime to see if there are any known issues!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

m4rt1n

Adept
So just noticed that after watching an ad the following message appears whatever you get from 1kp to a little goods or mana.

Elvernar-ad-message.jpg

Fascinating story, watching an advert???

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
So just noticed that after watching an ad the following message appears whatever you get from 1kp to a little goods or mana.

View attachment 7974

Fascinating story, watching an advert???

I guess it depends on the advert? I used to be quite invested in the burgeoning romance between the Gold Blend couple in the 80's?