• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Important question regarding ferris wheels...

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Which one of these looks the coolest?

Screenshot 2024-05-14 131349.png

I can't decide which one to put there next in my little 2x3 space.... For the avoidance of doubt, I don't care about the outputs of each.

Jake65

Mentor
I second the Arcane.
I kept mine for a long time after it expired purely because I liked the look of it.
Galores I sell as soon as they're finished.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I tend to agree, though I couldn't decide if I am liking the arcane ferris wheel purely for the novelty because it is less common.

OldHag

Necromancer
I like them both, I don't know which one is the Arcane one (how do you all know that?...lol) but I see you have placed the bottom one, so I'm guessing it's that one.
That aside, I would love to see a fuller picture of your city, it looks really interesting.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I don't know which one is the Arcane one (how do you all know that?...lol) but I see you have placed the bottom one, so I'm guessing it's that one.
Yes that one is Arcane. That was there anyway, but thinking of doing the old switcheroo with Ferris Wheel Galore.

That aside, I would love to see a fuller picture of your city, it looks really interesting.
By all means. Panning back...

Screenshot 2024-05-14 171333.jpg

OldHag

Necromancer
hmmm, the arcane looks really good, but the blue on the galore is a really nice blue. It's a tricky one. Sorry, I'm not much help, I would have to do an 'Ip Dip, Sky blue, who's it, not you' and place the winner. :)

p.s I love the way you have all the pheonix' down one side and your bear family and their pets (in my world) down the other side. I was looking for the Tinlug or don't you have that one?

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
p.s I love the way you have all the pheonix' down one side and your bear family and their pets (in my world) down the other side. I was looking for the Tinlug or don't you have that one?
Thanks. Yes, I have every evolving building in the game in my city. They are kind of all around the outside... Well, they are getting two rows deep now!

Jake65

Mentor
Ferris wheel is always coolest when upwind of Willy Raccoon regardless of which one.
Thanks for the idea.
The screenshot doesn't do it justice, with the animation it's really fun to watch :)

KeepingCool.jpg