• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered if the city was demolished

Timneh

Artisan
Please then let support know about those breaking the rules @Timneh as per the Game Rules. It can prevent what has happened to many players who contact us in similar situations to Tristeria and it can be absolutely heartbreaking the devastation this can cause.

It was a long time ago now and 1 of the 2 players has since left the game and the other has moved to a more ambitious FS. We did not ask them what FS they came from (it was not the same FS) so i can't tell support.
I would bet my last penny that this practice still goes on but i don't know how it could be policed so don't know how it could be stopped.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Thank you @Timneh, sadly you are right it is impossible without players adhering to the rules and not doing this or being reported if they do.
It is so sad when we hear of another players who has lost their city. So many ''friends'' wreck them, delete them or simply refuse to give them back.

Gargon667

Mentor
I think as a general rule of thumb (but don't quote me) any Cities below Chapter 4/5 that become inactive are deleted/moved on the map to make way for new players. However if any Diamond Purchases have been made, the City becomes a premium city and remains for evermore.... Inactive Cities are a bit of a nemesis, certainly for Fellowships.

That was the old rule, they changed that something like half a year back? Maybe more? Can´t remember when it was. They said they updated the rules then, that both higher chapter and premium cities can be taken off the map, not deleted. They get kind of put into storage and can be placed back on the map (in a new place of course, because their old one is most likely taken by then) if they ever become active again. Now again this was not very well communicated information, so the details are a bit shady. But as much as I said so far can be found here on the forum ( I assume it would even be in an announcement, but I certainly remember having more than one discussion about this, unless it got deleted of course...)
In actual gameplay it basically never happens (say maybe 1% (random number made up by me) of applicable cases). Again never got really communicated why, but I assume it is, that the automation process sucks. Either they never got it to work reliably at all or at least not well enough that they trust it. Which basically means they still have to manually check every single case (that last part is my guess, not official information). So I suppose they do it when they have an intern sitting in a corner with nothing to do or some such... Otherwise it simply doesn´t get done. Work intensive and low priority don´t make a good team for getting stuff done...