• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Idle Builders...

Sir Derf

Adept
There are times when I've unlocked an update for, say, residences, and I wish I had 4x the number of builders.

And then there are times when my builders sit around with nothing to do for days and days and days and days...

How about giving us an option to set our builders to some long-term project?

I would want it to be something meaningful, and not just a 10% coin rain. And I would want it to require a loooong term commitment - a week , or weeks.

While it might feel nice to say 1 week for a Pet Food, 1 month for a Blueprint, and don't get me wrong, I like PFs and BPs, I also don't like diluting the specialness of those items.

Jake65

Sage
+1 from me.
I've got 3 and unless they're building an FA shanty town, there's generally at least 1 doing nothing. Must be the foreman :)

SkyRider99

Immortal
Seriously though, could idle builders be used to upgrade the streets, without charge. Say, one tile per week?

1689292747244.png

As long as it wasn't random spraying of pathways. That is, we could nominate which path tile was being upgraded for free.