• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived I can not see my world map or citys

DeletedUser

help its been like this for two days now. I was hoping it would be better by now!

DeletedUser248

Hello Halbes,

Can you fill out the bug reporting format here to better allow the mods and players to assist you?

Have you tried all the primary steps such as clearing cache, trying a different browser, etc?

If so, please provide a screenshot in your bug report if at all possible. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

Lane I just tried a new browser and now its saying I need to reregister but then it tells me that I have one all ready . So I came back here to this Browser to tell you

DeletedUser248

Okay, in your OP you stated you couldn't see your world map or city. Is that resolved, or are you still not able to see everything?

When you tried the other browser did you try logging into your game account to see if it still wouldn't load?

DeletedUser

on the other browser I could play the game and help other city's but the fighting a little slow. I could not get in to the forum.

red24.png

DeletedUser248

I guess you are still working on it. On this game.

Nope, I'm not working on anything, just trying to help you. :)

So is everything a-okay now or are you still experiencing issues in-game? Remember the best way to get to the forum is clicking help in-game and then click the forum. It'll directly link you to the .EN forums. Should allow you to login just fine then. :)

DeletedUser66

You seem to be suffering from a major cache issue. Hold CTRL and press F5 to refresh your browser - will most likely fix all the issues you're having.

DeletedUser3

Thanks indeed folks for your help here, and to Halbes my sincere apologies for the delayed reply to this thread. Halbes, is the original issue that you raised still happening, or did following the advice of Lane and Da Twista fix it for you? Also do you still have any outstanding issues, such as the forum access one you mentioned, or is all good for you now?

firerock

Enchanter
This issue could be related to the old one of blank screen, many occasions each day when you move between other towns, provinces, a point will be reached where the nothing shows other than the background, or provinces fail to load. no amount of waiting will fix it. You must close the browser down completely, and restart it.

DeletedUser

yes firerock you are right but its working now so thanks Amy Steele for asking. Sorry for the long wait for reply

DeletedUser3

No problem Halbes, glad to know it's working for you now :)
I'll set this one to 'Cannot Reproduce' for now. If it should happen again, or anyone else has the same issue, and it's not resolved by refreshing your game or clearing your browser's cache, please do let us know by replying here.

DeletedUser366

I have the same issue. I have cleared cashe and tried 3 different browsers. I have also submitted a ticket on this.