• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered how do wonders effect the elemental chapter?

DeletedUser4149

will a mt hall improve my production of moonstone?
how will a blooming trader help in that chapter?

DeletedUser4149

ok, they don't boost sentient goods. are there any other productions in that chapter that a trader guild will boost? i'm not familiar with elemental productions.

Deleted User - 106219

The BTG works the same as in previous chapters - no change there.

DeletedUser5528

The elvenar trade center boosts your divine seeds production, the blooming trader guild increases your portal production (that means goods that come from the guest race buildings that are connected to the portal, it's exactly like this for all guest races. that's why it says "portal production" for one of it's boosts), the mountain halls boost your goods production (not sentient good production, that's a totally separate thing), your golden abyss boosts your population and gold, etc. If you hover your cursor over an AW, it will tell you what boosts or benefits it gives. They all continue to give the same boosts they did in all the chapters. There is currently no AW or event building that gives a boost to sentient goods.

DeletedUser4149

actually, part of the question was "how will a blooming trader help me in that chapter?" sentient goods seem like only a small part of it. we'll need minerals, air, fire, and other artifacts, and elvenar essence. FOR THE 3RD TIME, WILL THE BLOOMING TRADER HELP TO PRODUCE THESE IN THE ELEMENTAL CHAPTER? I didn't ask only about sentient goods.

DeletedUser4149

I do want to thank you all for your efforts, but it does sound like I was given partial and misleading answers. it will be nice to know if my trader guild will help me in this chapter before I spend 100s or 1000s more knowledge points on it. it helps to increase forest glade productions, even though that isn't called a portal, by the way. since there is a portal in elementals, it should help to increase production of minerals, air artifacts, and elvenar essence, even though the answer I got from lizzie makes me think it doesn't

DeletedUser4149

thanks. i hope you can understand why I was confused by the first answer

Last edited by a moderator: