• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How do Spire points perks work

foolfighter

Alchemist
I understand that Spire perks points can be used to unlock the next crystal - move the purple line up one crystal level (if you have sufficient points to do that). But who benefits from that? Is it only everyone who by the end of the tournament has surpassed the now raised purple line?
We have a number of members who regularly get to the top, and a group of less adventurous players who generally make it up the first third of the Spire to the Halls level. If this latter group never benefits from raising the purple line that is already above them, then what interest is it to them?
The tournament perks system by potentially increasing the FS's chests acquired in a tournament at least benefits everyone who takes part.

Jake65

Sage
I understand that Spire perks points can be used to unlock the next crystal - move the purple line up one crystal level (if you have sufficient points to do that). But who benefits from that? Is it only everyone who by the end of the tournament has surpassed the now raised purple line?
We have a number of members who regularly get to the top, and a group of less adventurous players who generally make it up the first third of the Spire to the Halls level. If this latter group never benefits from raising the purple line that is already above them, then what interest is it to them?
The tournament perks system by potentially increasing the FS's chests acquired in a tournament at least benefits everyone who takes part.
You are spot on, it's only the members at or above the line that get the benefit.
It's an opportunity for lower ranked players to 'help' the larger city members by boosting the rewards for those higher up the spire than themselves.