• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered how do I get royal upgrades?

Hilary70

Dreamer
I am at the Orc level, I have the orc nest but in order to move on I need to upgrade the Orc nest via a royal upgrade, sorry not sure how to do this?

Alcaro

Necromancer
Event buildings can be upgraded by using Royal Restoration Spell. You can get them in Spire or in Magic Academy - there are sometimes recipes to get RRs by using Blueprints. You can get 10 RR for 1 BP. Blueprints are coming from getting 10 chests in tournament.
In your case, I suggest to replace the Orc Nests. They appear (as recipe) in the Magic Academy and you can craft them.

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, you need to get some Royal Restoration spells... They are given as some of the rewards to a Fellowship when partaking in Fellowship Adventures Tourneys. You need one RR for each square of a building for each Chapter you wish to upgrade; for an Orc Nest, with a 4x2=8 square footprint, you will need 8 RRs to upgrade by 1 Chapter.

Last edited:

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
I‘m surprised no-one has mentioned this yet, but the main source of Royal Restoration spells is the tournament. You get 5 RRs for 10 chests, plus 1 for each additional chest your FS reaches.

These spells are very precious, and as @FairyElina has pointed out above, you should not waste them on buildings that you can simply craft in the MA!

m4rt1n

Adept
@Hilary70 I don't understand why you need to upgrade the Orc Nest with Royal Restoration spells, is there a particular quest in the chapter?

If so what is the exact wording?

Sounds to me like there is some confusion as no story line quests to my knowledge have ever asked me to upgrade an "event/craftable" building.

Could you mean the Orc Portal Site or Rally Point?

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
If you received the Orc Nest from a chapter before Orcs & Goblins (VIII), then it won't make Orcs.

Happened to me with Mana. I went for Magical Mana Huts in an event just before I upped into that chapter, expecting to be able to jump start Mana production, and then found it didn't work like I thought.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Do you need more orcs? The armories, once upgraded to orc chapter level, should give those. Build more armories if you need more orcs right now. That is what I think you need to move on. With time you will spot orc nests in the MA for crafting, or we might even get a nice event building that has a side production of orcs. Not in your control, but armories are.